• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What in the world has happened here?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

andz

Registered
HELLLLLOOOOOOO guys !!!!!!
Andz is back!
Been taken away by aliens who destoyed my system...
Naaa... the truth is my system crashed big time, and also took vacations. Now my syst. is up and running and will be crunching again in no time... Glad to be back...

Spent a week in Florida. Visiting my brother. Had great fun, thou not in the parks... (was not in the mood to handle Mickey)

Welcome back, andz. Glad to see you're in one piece after being in the sun so much. :)

andz said:
HELLLLLOOOOOOO guys !!!!!!
Andz is back!
Been taken away by aliens who destoyed my system...
Naaa... the truth is my system crashed big time, and also took vacations. Now my syst. is up and running and will be crunching again in no time... Glad to be back...
Was wondering where you went :D

Welcome Back :D

You came back on a great celebration weekend. 250k Wu Milestone :) Welcome back ! Crunch On !

Members
Results received
Total CPU time
333.957 years

Maestro

Welcome andz!!!!

Glad to see you again. Lot of this had happened while you where away. A quick summary:

1.-We kicked AOL butt.
2.-We kicked US Air Force butt.
3.-We kicked US Navy butt (again).
4.-We kicked Symantec butt.

So grave you kicking-a$$ boots and join the party. :)

Mictlan said:
Welcome andz!!!!

Glad to see you again. Lot of this had happened while you where away. A quick summary:

1.-We kicked AOL butt.
2.-We kicked US Air Force butt.
3.-We kicked US Navy butt (again).
4.-We kicked Symantec butt.

So grave you kicking-a$$ boots and join the party. :)

So you are having all the fun ... and yep !, My boots are on with a couple W/Us too...

Maestro said:
Thost are some big butts we kicked I wonder what size shoe we are wearing Size 22 ? LMAO !

Maestro

Just wondering...Why would you want me to saw off 5 inches of my feet in order to wear size 22? LOL

Hey Andz...

Warm in PR?

Where you been... really? :)

We are using a size 576 shoe right now for the firm @$$ kickings we have been dishing out :D

crunch, crunch-eth, crunch

Morpheus said:
Hey Andz...

Warm in PR?

We are using a size 576 shoe right now for the firm @$$ kickings we have been dishing out :D

Now that is one big damn SHOE ! :D Has to be Steel Toed though !!! Hurts more when they go flying over the moon.

Maestro

Morpheus said:
Hey Andz...

Warm in PR?

Well, my system crashed big time. (messed up the register, ok).
And took a week off heading Florida, (it's not that we don't have enough heat in here) to drop by my brother's place. Left my system in care of a buddy, but he didn't put the system back up as expected, so that week I was gone was wasted regarding my pc. When I came back found out 8 buddys at work had been fired. So it took me more time to get adjusted and get things going in all aspects of my everyday life. Man, it's been a weird summer for me. Now, just getting ready for what is expected to be one of a hell hurricane season.
sorry I have missed all the fun and the changes to this place, looks nice thou...!

Glad you are back with us.... hope all calms down down there for you... with both work & hurricanes...

Good luck, my friend...

Back