• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Network Monitoring

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes im wondering as well, i tried sharing the f@h folder over the network sbut then you have to login into eveyr computer upon startup, and is very ineffective.

Do you guys mean with EMIII? It is simple, I have one site with 25 machines on EMIII, what exactly is the problem?

If your using EMIII, do the following (for local networking);

-Make sure that the FAH root folders are shared on the networked computers

-Open EMIII push the little microscope symbol in upper left corner to get to settings

-Do exactly as you did to add your own box (browse to the where ever the FAH console is on the networked computer and select it), the only diff is you dont put a check next to them once they are added.

Now as far as computers that are elsewhere (not on lan) I haven;t the foggiest, I was wondering that myself ~ Nikhsub, care to fill in? lol

Lan_Of_Malkier said:
If your using EMIII, do the following (for local networking);

Now as far as computers that are elsewhere (not on lan) I haven;t the foggiest, I was wondering that myself ~ Nikhsub, care to fill in? lol
That is more difficult... I can enter all my sites remotely via the firewall, then check EMIII on that network to make sure all is well. I do not monitor remote machines with a local copy of EMIII if that is the question.

nikhsub1 how do you do that, could you give a walk throuhg. I shared the network folderss with F@H but you need to login every bloody time to get EMIII to be able to axx the foldedr, is their an easier way of doing this??

DayUSeX said:
nikhsub1 how do you do that, could you give a walk throuhg. I shared the network folderss with F@H but you need to login every bloody time to get EMIII to be able to axx the foldedr, is their an easier way of doing this??
What version of windows? How do you have filesharing setup? Give me more info...

Back