• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

geforce 4 more speed??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sipherblade

I am currently using a gf4 mmx 420 64 m card with the omega drivers installed I have seen some improvement in my visual performance but is there a way to get more speed out of the thing i.e. power strip or other oc program.

any help appreciated cash is limited right now thats why i ask otherwise id get a new one.

tried rivatuner with my pci version of the card to no avail it wasn't stable i retrived my agp version of the card and have still had no luck with riva. mabey i'm setting it wrong???

as I have told u, U aren't gonna get much out of that card without a bigger heatsink and ramsinks, It used to be mine remember :)

BTW, I'm not being rude, Just sarcastic :D

Last edited:
I was running my PNY mx420 pci @300/400 with a blue orb and ramsinks. Im sure i could get a lil more but never tried to max it out.

This was one of the cards that actually made a nice difference in gameplay with an overclock for me.

Back