• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anything extra?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kayboykb

Yanno, I think my eyes are starting to get bigger than my budget ;)

But I gotta ask this before I start buying..

I need one side opinion.. Tell me what would be best..

Buy a Mag 3.. and use the extra $40 to buy a gpu water block ..

or just buy the mcp 600?

if I start trying to water cool my gpu, am I gonna have to buy anything else that I wouldn't normally have to?

get the mag3 if you want the gpu. or just get the mag3 and save the $$$. i dont think the mcp 600 is good for a budget system.

Get the mag3, you'll need soem fittings for it though. Shouldn't be over 3 bukcs for them.

well.. in the end I'm still gonna spend about $215 - :eek: but c'est la vie.. I'd spend $500 for phase change cooling if I could ;)

Okay - so it's the mag 3.. and what type of gpu water block should I use for my radeon 9700?

and am I gonna need anything extra with my water cooling set up since I'm going with a gpu waterblock also?*

I have heard the Silverprop Fusion is a great GPU block also.

Might want to give it a try.

Good choice on the mag 3.

Cmanser

^
l l
l l
l l
l l

I've heard that 3 times so far.. I can only find it for $68 tho.. compared to the $45 Maze 4.. I might go ahead and jump on it tho :D

Back