• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any OC'ers with webcams?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadSkillzMan

Tried posting in community, guess im not privilaged enough!..oh well. My little bro just upgraded his webcam (he makes clay mation movies with it mind you) and i got his junker old IBM PC cam. Ive noticed many people on Y!, ICQ, and MSN with webcams. None of my freinds though.

Anyone on here ever do it? just bored really lol.

Ya I have a webcam, though have not used it in a long time, I went to school far away from home, so I had a webcam to video confrence with my parents, and set up a site that watched my dust bunny collection on my top shelf

I don't think many overclockers have webcams, or else they would try to o/c them to actually be decent cameras :D

JoT said:
I don't think many overclockers have webcams, or else they would try to o/c them to actually be decent cameras :D

Its not OC'ed since it doesn't run on a clock :p

BUT back in school it did have a Fan that made it spin, so it could scan the dust bunnies it was watching :D nice little Hard drive bay FAN made it move

haha lol thats cool. Yea this thing sat in here for like a month on my floor doing nothing til someone wanted a quick pic of themselves and my digital camera batteries were dead.

deRusett said:

Its not OC'ed since it doesn't run on a clock :p

You can over clock everything. Clocks are not the be all and end all of performance. If you take a stock Chevy and add a tuned intake manifold that is quite similar to what we do when we get a better heat sink for a processor. It does not directly relate to the absolute performance of the car but it has a definite effect on performance.

While I write this post, I have my over clocked cat on my lap. Do a search on the Bengal breed if you are skeptical of that claim. He is half Asian snow leopard. At thirteen years old, he can routinely kick his one year old brother's ***. For a human comparison, think about someone who is 65 beating the heck out of someone who is 18.

Malpine Walis said:

You can over clock everything. Clocks are not the be all and end all of performance. If you take a stock Chevy and add a tuned intake manifold that is quite similar to what we do when we get a better heat sink for a processor. It does not directly relate to the absolute performance of the car but it has a definite effect on performance.

While I write this post, I have my over clocked cat on my lap. Do a search on the Bengal breed if you are skeptical of that claim. He is half Asian snow leopard. At thirteen years old, he can routinely kick his one year old brother's ***. For a human comparison, think about someone who is 65 beating the heck out of someone who is 18.

please tell me how I can overclock my webcam and I will do it :p

my cat (18 years old) is underclocked I think, since her 14th birthday she has slowed down to the point she doesn't want to go up stairs anymore.

I need what ever your cat is on to OC my cat again since we now have a 2 year old kid chacing this underclocked cat around

##############

Any none readable words are the result of the 4-1 win Leafs over Sens tonight, and the fact I drank in celebration with many other bar Patrons

haha we learned about those over clocked cats. I have one i think thats got too high voltage. Her name is Spaz. You look at her and she freaks out, rolls around.....

How did we go from webcams to OC'ed kitties?

A lot of digicams have built in webcam functionatlity, so if you want one you may already have one right under your nose!

-Chris

I have one I got to use for the Cam chat sites.Found to many nude women on them though LMAO...

Back