• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

im stuck on benchmarking any help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

When it loads up, my computer freezes on the "benchmarking" stage in folding, it just stays there. I tried getting rid of the core and I restarted the thing and it downloaded another one, but that didnt do anything. Do I have to wipe out the whole thing?

Thanks
-0cer

Happened to me once. Turned out my old 2GB HDD was not reliable enough for running Windows. I wound up running Overclockix instead and used the HDD for a persistent home.

Last edited:
Ok guys, I fixed it! Thanks for your suggestions, but yep, my comp is stable, it turned out to be the clock. Somehow my system clock got set to 2131 or something and that just screwed a bunch of stuff up. I set it to 2004 and it works, just to test that theory, I set it back to 2131, and it messed it up again, so anyways, if you see anyone else having this problem, wouldnt hurt to tell them to check their system clock.

Back