• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WMA To MP3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bert202

I am searching for a converter that will keep file tags. I have a pretty big collection of WMA song files and my mp3 cd player won't play them. I have enough that I would never be able to rename them all once converted. Can anyone help?

I'm currently searching through converters on download.com but i havn't found anything yet...

Thanks!:D

Converting from one lossy format to another should be avoided at all costs though IMO... You should just convert the files you are transfering to the MP3 player and leave the original WMA in tact after conversion.

I have plenty of HDD space, so I would just convert and keep a WMA library AND a MP3 library, both with all of the same songs, one for the computer one for the MP3 player.

IMOG said:
Converting from one lossy format to another should be avoided at all costs though IMO... You should just convert the files you are transfering to the MP3 player and leave the original WMA in tact after conversion.

I have plenty of HDD space, so I would just convert and keep a WMA library AND a MP3 library, both with all of the same songs, one for the computer one for the MP3 player.

This would be ideal but if you really want to convert, i suggest this program, works well.

http://www.poikosoft.com/

Back