• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SWG: "If you wanna fly--You're gonna have to BUY!" (again)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mbigna

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/expansions_faq.jsp

9) Will Jump to Lightspeed introduce new professions?
Yes, " Jump to Lightspeed " will introduce four new professions available to those players who purchase the expansion. We'll be releasing more information about these professions in the near future.

15) How much will Jump to Lightspeed cost?
We haven't finalized the retail cost of Jump to Lightspeed , but we expect it will be competitive with other expansions. You will not need to pay any additional monthly fees - Jump to Lightspeed enhances your Star Wars Galaxies experience at no extra monthly charge.

Not really too surprising, they're simply following the model adopted by EQ and UO. It does seem that they are adding a reasonable amount of content, and it's a pretty smart move on their part; I can see a lot of people in the game who are willing to pay for this feature of owning and fighting with spacecraft.

I dont get it? whats so suprising that they are making us buy an expansion pack? They did it with alot of other MMORPGS, they do it with games like Battlefield and the Sims. All of those games could have had them be free but they dont.

The major gripe that most have is that THIS is what should have been released ORIGINALLY.

Though, I suppose, if they HAD released the game that everyone was expecting in the first place--there would have been no reason for anyone to work toward Master Image Designer.
(/sarcasm off)

How can they add 4 more professions?????????

Don't they know that most of the professions they already have in the game are totally broken? Not to mention the combat system is for $|-||t.

Back