• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get removeable motherboard trays???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FlypSyde

Anyone know where I can get just the removeable motherboard tray that some cases come with? I need two (the same kind) for a project I'm planning. I'd rather not buy them off of someone (that's why this thread isn't in the classifieds) but what I'm looking for is a source where I can get two and more later if I needed them.

Thanks!
-FlypSyde

Hmmmm.
Good question- I'm interested in seeing if they are available too:
I have a system planned for which I need one. I plan on making one, but if there is something decent for a good price, I may have to buy one. ;)

over at directron.com they sell skeletons of cases and you can specify if you want a removable mobo tray.

You could then make custom sides for the case out of Plexi. That is pretty much what some guy did for the PC Gamer mof contest and won 3rd or 4th and there were some pretty kick arse PCs there (My favorite was a tower that had a skull attacked to the bezel and looked like it had been either grown from the case or forced through from the inside *wicked*)

Bookmarked the one FlypSyde found. ;)

I still think I'll go with making my own but....acrylic and the price of those may get me yet! :D

But where's the slots on that acrylic one?....It's not mentioned in the text, pic or measurements.

Back