• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can I get Lexan for PC window

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

_jubei_

Disabled
Where can I buy Lexan for my PC window.. I don't want to buy ONLINE. I was wondering what stores carry them like ( Home Depo, or maybe Wall Mart ) ......

Any Ideas ?????

Home Despot and Lowes will both have Plexy, but mabey not Lexan. Any glass shop (check your yellow pages) should be able to help you out. They'll probably even cut it to shape for you for a small fee. HTH.

I've seen Lexan sheets at Home Depot , Orchard Supply Hardware and Tap Plastics. In my experience, Lexan is way easier to cut than plexiglass because it doesnt melt like plexi. I had a helluva time cutting all the plexi peices to mod out my case. I used oil on my jigsaw blade which helped cut down some of the friction and also a can of "supercold" to cool off the blade from time to time. It is difficult to get clean cuts from plexi.

Thanks guys.. I will go to Home Depo tomorrow.. I just want a Square Lexan .. I will not cut it.. As long as the Lexan is slighlty smaller than PC side door, I will screw it to the side door.. I won't bother cutting out the shape.

Back