• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Fan Clips/frames for a Raidmax 668, PICS INSIDE.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Capt Fiero

Ok I have a Raidmax 668 Case, and I added fans, I want to add lots more fans. I have a 550w Antec TC PSU. My problem is that this case is to nice that it comes with fan frames you just clip the fans into and then clip the frames to the case. No more screws, I love it. Until you realize they dont give you enough frames for all the fans. I need at least 2 more. I have seached high and low, emailed raidmax 3 times and no response. I have even included my shipping address and the offer to pay for a few more of these. I paid nearly 200$ for the case all I want is a couple of cheap plastic frames. I dont want to drill this case to mount them. (it would be easy to do but I like the neat tidy way they just clip into place. (Yes I am going to paint them, pastel purple in a black case just does not mix, who was smoking the good stuff at raidmax when they made that choice for colour)

If anyone knows where to buy these fan adapters please let me know. I am at the point that I am going to post this message around on a few local computer forums as well and see what I come up with. If I do find them I will post back here to let all the other people know where to buy them.

They look this.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Better pics are at the link below.

http://www.captfiero.com/fanclips

Back