• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fatal1ty Shootout 100 at E3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AC Slater

Anyone going to E3 this year? If you are you might want to stop by booth #6453 Kentia Hall and challenge Jonathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel to a frag match. If you beat him you win $1000, if you simply score points against him you get some prizes.

Check it out

when and where is E3? I'd love to get housed too, that would be fun to play against someone so good.

edit: crap e3 is in los angeles the 11th thru the 14th of may. I'm gonna be out there the next week too, that sucks.

According to the E3 website, only industry professionals can attend:

"Is the show open to the public?
No, E3 is not open to the public. E3 is a trade event and only professionals from the industry will be allowed to attend. Individuals who are not able to document their direct, professional affiliation to the interactive entertainment industry are not qualified to attend E3. All E3 attendees are required to show government-issued photo I.D. (such as a driver's license or passport) upon request."

E3 is just like CES, only for Video Games. It broke away from CES in the 1990's and formed it's own conference for Industry folk and media. Of course it isn't open to the public, if it were there would be far too many people attending for it to actually function and serve it's purpose.

excellent....I was number one in battlefield 1942 back in september before I quit to go play warlords IV, and I get to go to e3. It will be just fun to play with the best.

9mmCensor said:
I am more interested in the Fata1ity Abit hardware....

Yeah I'm really interested in that as well. I wonder what they are going to do to make stuff better for gaming. Maybe just a cool PCB color and better onboard audio or something.

Back