• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.35v Mobiles Available in US! :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gogeta_G3D

I thought i should make this a new thread since so many people wanted a 1.35v version. they are 2400+ @ 35w. I doubt they will last more than 2 days. I got one, the SPMW one. excaliber.com

it wasn't a link, but yes i see em, i just got that uber stepping 2500m that does 3ghz from egg so ima play around with it for now :)

yes, i definitely should not have read this post. now i'm tempted to go out and spend another $100 since my 2400-M won't top 2.3 ghz. just don't have the money for it right now. :(

let us know how it OCs. maybe i'll grab one if they still have em when i find a new job lol

Do the 2500's and 2600's also come in a 1.35w version ?

Think im gona take the chance and wait.. see how people clock em.. mine is doing good now.

Well.... there is a first for everything. I shall be the *hopeful* owner of an AQYHA:0413VPMW

Hope it goes well. 2nd Day Air on this MOFO. Ill report my results by the week's end

THunDA said:
Do the 2500's and 2600's also come in a 1.35w version ?

Think im gona take the chance and wait.. see how people clock em.. mine is doing good now.

guru3d thunda? yes, headshot at guru has 2600+ 35w one. lucky mofo. he gets 2.7ghz @ 2v in bios. then again my 45w 2600+ gets 2.7ghz with 1.95v in bios and 1.9v actual.

*****nevermind, his is 2400+ also. maybe there are none. im crossing my fingers that my 1.35v 2400+ will do 2Ghz @ stock.

Sentential said:
Well.... there is a first for everything. I shall be the *hopeful* owner of an AQYHA:0413VPMW

Hope it goes well. 2nd Day Air on this MOFO. Ill report my results by the week's end

cool, im glad you got different from me. this way we can compare and let people know which one to get. btw, i though mine said shipping april 29?

Gogeta_G3D said:

guru3d thunda? yes, headshot at guru has 2600+ 35w one. lucky mofo. he gets 2.7ghz @ 2v in bios. then again my 45w 2600+ gets 2.7ghz with 1.95v in bios and 1.9v actual.

*****nevermind, his is 2400+ also. maybe there are none. im crossing my fingers that my 1.35v 2400+ will do 2Ghz @ stock.

Ya thats me :)

HS's is 2400.. I was just wondering if the other ones came in 35w now that would be cool..

Im gona be doing some more cooling mods then I might give mine more vcore and see.. but these are real tempting.. better leave credit card home tomorrow..lol

pershoot said:
just ordered one: AQYHA:0409SPMW

let the games begin once again!, hehe.

hehe, yeah. them europeans had all the fun before. be sure to post results. ill start a thread called Mobile XP 2400+ 35W Results.

in 2 weeks Ill be among the 1.35v crowd. thanks for the heads up. here I was debating 2500 or 2600, and I ended up with 2400. :p

gonna be water cooled in a dfi lanparty, should be fun to see what she can do.

eh, my 1.45v 2500+ mobile does 2.4 at 1.7 v bios and my fsb wont go past 200 and im not into upping the v since it runs 44C and houston is only getting hotter as time goes on.

Back