• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Current

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stealth_OCer

Registered
My Current Cooler setup

Hello all, I'm new to the forums, but certainly not the overclocking scene. Here's my old setup. Pics of my new and improved setup will come soon. Here are the specs:

Computer:
-Athlon XP originally 2 GHz oc'ed to 2.5 GHz (12.5 * 200) @ 2.03 volts
-512 MB DDR Mushkin 3500 level 2
-3 hard drives with a total of 180 GB all together (no RAID yet)
-Leadtek Geforce4 Ti4600 (yeah I know, it's dated but still a great card)
-The case has two 80mm exhaust and two 92mm side blower intakes.
-and many more misc things that I'm too lazy to list.

Water cooler:
In that pic it's self explanatory... Everything is somewhat neatly set up externally. The pump is an Ehiem 1048, the res is of course custom, the CPU block is a crappy Innovatek Rev3 block (had that block forever). I had to optimize this setup to the max just to get the CPU to 38 C idle and 45 C load. The innovatek block is the only bottle neck in this setup along with its 3/8" tubing. The Digi doc monitors the temps of the water and cuts the rad fan on at a water temp of 30 C. Because the res is so big, the water temp is hardly affected by the cpu. The Rad fan typically kicks in every 20 mins and stays on for about 10 min before turning off again. I like to keep my PC as silent as possible.

My future setup will include a MUCH more updated and beefy setup. It will include a 226 watt Tec with a dedicated psu run by relay. The block will be a Maze4 with pelt chamber. The rad will be ThermoChill HE120.3 (yes, that's a 3 x120 mm fan rad)

My current setup is somewhat similar to this pic, but much more simplified and low profile. I got rid of the white shelfs stand thingy. my res is now a 2 gallon buck with the pump submerged within it, the Rad now sits on top of that bucket (on the lid) right beside my PC with the tubes now running through the back instead of the side.

Anyways, here it is..

comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg

comp3.jpg

comp4.jpg

yeah lol, but I made a mistake in the title of this thread, I didn't type it out completely and couldn't modify it so I said screw it and posted it somewhere else with the full title.

Back