• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

600 Watt PSU for $110.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really wouldnt go for it unless you know someone who has experience with it. First off, i wouldnt order from Tigerdirect.com, and second i've never heard of Ultra before.

You're better off with a name brand, you will get better quality, and better warranties. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

-steve-

Best case scenario, it works and you have excess wattage. Worst case, it you're out $110 and don't have a working PSU to show for it. If you're willing to spend $110, there's plenty refutable ones out there that you'd be happy with.

i would advise on not getting it from tigerdirect IF you are going to get it but as said before stick with name brands unless you know someone who has used one.

*edit* just relized i got my 4th star from this post :D

i would spend 10 dollars less and get an antec TP550.... if i had money to burn id spend 200 bucks on a psu, but that a little much imo

Back