• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think of the New Lian Li Case (PC-V1000/1200)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
personally i can't wait to buy one. i'm going to paint it, make a window, maybe a blow hole...
hopefully the price in the article isn't accurate though!

i want to know what's the difference between the v1000 and v1200, specs are identicle... http://www.lian-li.com/index_1.htm

oh yeah here's the interesting pic:
v-1000-1S.jpg

Last edited:
It's definently a G5 wannabe, but I dig the layout on the inside. It'd be impossible to fit a watercooling rig in there though :/
-DT

Vio1 said:

the specs are slightly different... compare the diameters...

you're right, the v1200 is 1cm deeper lol
i don't think it's extremely attractive, but i don't think it's ugly by any means either. also think it's one of those cases that is much more attractive in person than pictures.
form follow function tho ;)

Modifying where the front fan/bottom 5 1/4" bay is could make for a location for a front-mounted Chevette heater core. Moving around the bottom hard drive bays could allow for a side mounted heater core.

It's not a case where an internal water-cooling set-up could be put up without some modifications, but neither are most Lian-Li cases.

How bout it's big brother? I'd have a watercooling system in that and LUV it.
I might be the only one, but i like the look of that case better than the old lian li's. I would really like to see one of those up close, for a hands on (read: Jigsaw) experience.

v2000.jpg

J.

I kinda liked the old lian li look because it was more open. The only reason I don't buy a lian li though is because they are expenisve, and to nice for me since I tend to hack up all mine.

Hmmm... I was looking at those earlier and they look alright.
My bday is soon. I'm trying to decide what case to get. Anyone got any suggestions. I got WC so need lots of room and maybe 120mm front intake fan for radiator.

Back