• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Iwill +amd 1.4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

willa

Iwill +amd 1.4
I have a iwill kk266 motherboard and amd 1/4 gig 266 fsb processor. how ever when i setup the system the bios says that the cpu is running 1056 mhz. after checking the bios setings the voltage settings and so such are set to auto.

So here is my question what should the settings be for a 1.4 gig. i just want to the cpu t run at the correct speed and then i will start turn up the speed. ( P.S the cpu is not unlocked at the moment)

Some f you may think that this is lame but i have nuke two processors in the last two month. so i want to double check what i am doing before tring and thing.

If their is not enogth info then ask and i will post more up.

Depending on the code, its either 14x100 or 133x10.5 . I think you need the May 15 bios for kk266 like i have for the multiplier, the ones before it only go up to like 12.5 i think. its probably 14x10 though but i think those are multiplier unlocked so just set it to 133x10.5 and forget about it.

You need to download the latest version of the bios (May version). Also use 10.5X by 133 is the proper CPU setting. For voltage keep it auto in bios.

The little T-bird that could.......

COOL thanks sockmonkey - paul.k!

I have just downloaded the flash update.
Hope fully this will solve the issue!!

Also\the proccessor that i am using is a AYHJA model how much can i safely clock it to ??

Is their any website that detail what can be pushed out of these model.

u can probabally safely O/C to 1.6ghz like 11X145, if u have a good heatsink and fan, and great ram, try it, and be sure to burn it in. but probally only 1.5 ghz

Back