• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trouble with COD... anybody else?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreIU

Hey all, after I installed the 1.4 patch, I began to notice something really annoying happen in multiplayer. Every so often, the game freezes for a fraction of a second, then it resumes back up. It never used to do that before the patch.

I play the game under T1 connection, and I make sure to join really LOW ping games, so I don't believe it's a network problem. Also, I have done nothing new to my computer since, so I am thinking that it is related to the 1.4 patch.

None of my other games do this, so it is strictly in Call of Duty. The game runs fine other than that, it runs at over 100fps, and gets up to 300fps when I am inside . I am also using the 4.4cats. Anybody have an idea? This takes away from the great online fun that I used to have with this game. :(

The game worked fine when I had the 4.3 cats. The game worked fine when I had the 4.4 cats. The game started doing that when I installed the latest patch. I even dropped my OC on my video card, and it still does that.

I would have posted somehting at www.callofduty.org, nut what the hell happened to that place?

I have had problems with the single player freezing after the patch. Don't know the solution other than going back to the 1.3 patch, but I'm gonna wait and see if they patch the patch :D.

cornbread said:
I have had problems with the single player freezing after the patch. Don't know the solution other than going back to the 1.3 patch, but I'm gonna wait and see if they patch the patch :D.

They better... I am not sure if I can go back to the 1.3 patch and still play online. Damn Activision is still the worthless piece of trash company they were five years ago. thye didnt deserve my 40 bucks :mad:

Back