• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok, so who's got the smallest, lightest cell phone??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Meh Small Cell phones :p :p :p :p

I want a bigger one, not going to bother listing my Samsung, its hardly amoung the smallest or lightest,

my next phone ( come october) will be even bigger still I want a PDA included in my Cell phone so that I only need to carry one gadget, and ideally I wont have to get a new hands free set ( which incedentally is tiny since that is something that I want small being the bear minimum in size without needing to clip to my clothing )

Sanyo SCP-5500

3.60"x1.85"x1.07"
109grams

karma_size.jpg

Samsung E-105

Size: 3.3 x 1.8 x 0.8 in.
Weight: 2.9 oz.

How does mine stack up?

Attachments

• detail.jpg
    detail.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 224
tom10167 said:
Holy crap you do! I noticed that it isn't much thinner, only smaller in the X and Y planes, has it affected your ability to dial quickly?

Nope - i have quite clumsy fingers but the keys are very easy to use (i find em just as easy to use as the keys on my much older and bigger nokia 3330). Screens excellent quality and really big for the phone size too.

Last edited:
Back