• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Audigy 2 ZS Platinum $99 Is this for real?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Prot

I was at Circuit City yesterday looking around and they had Audigy 2 ZS Platinum for $99 after rebates. The initial price is $199 and the tag said there are $100 of rebates. I thought it to be kind of crazy that the rebates would be for essentially 50% of the price. I went home and checked Circuit City's website and sure enough, it said there was a manufacturer's rebate of $70 and a Circuit City rebate of $30. I guess the assumption is people will forget to mail in the rebates or lose the rebate form. Has anyone had trouble collecting the rebates on this deal? A while back, certain companies had huge rebates to entice people into buying their product but the consumer would never get the rebate. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience on this particular deal.

Woot!!! that was my 100th post!!!! do I get a cookie??

Kinda sad since I have been a member since this time last year...

I say get the regular Audigy 2 ZS, unless you really need the IO and second Firewire port.

Buy.com has it for 82.99 with free shipping, but if you do a search for Audigy 2 ZS on www.pricegrabber.com there is a $10 off coupon for orders over $75 at Buy.com, so even less. I'd use it to get FedEx shipping, cause it looks like the free shipping sucks.

Back