• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell LCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LTi

Registered
i see all around the forums that the dell 20 inch lcd is popular, but i was wondering if the dell 1703FP ultrasharp is as good? any one know?
reason im asking is that i want a dual LCD set up, dual 17s would be nice with a reasonable price for me
any body can say anything about this model the 1703FP ? i hope its as good as its bigger brother, seems that ebay is filled with them in nice prices
thats another question, is it advisable to get an LCD off ebay, even though the person has a high rating? im asking from the perspective of warrenty, dead pixels and such
oh yeh, if this monitor sucks, can some one recomend me a nice 17 inch in the $450 price range? im lookin for 16ms or some nice response time
not a hard core gamer and LCD's would be great for my dorm room, i do game occasionally (CS mainly) so it would be nice that i dont get lots of ghosting

i know its lots of questions, but i will really apreciate it you guys if you help me out

go check out some reviews on the screen and see what they say about them. im not too familiar with that model, but the reason the 20in dell, specifically the 2001fp is hot is because of its 24bit 16ms reponse time.

go buy max pc's mag they had a killer rev on like 20 good lcd's put them through ttests and the dell was the best only 3 passed!!
even nec and view sonics got CUT

finnaly got some replys, thanks :)

well i understand that the dell 20 inch has very good points, but i was asking about the 17 inch, however, now im looking for a good 18 inch lcd, price range is 500 ish, any one got any ideas on what to get?

Back