• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PowerSwitch Mod Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Smitty751

I am looking to mod a power switch into the top of my case. I was thinking a red push button with a plastic shield (A classic "Do Not Push This Button" look) or a decked out flip switch. But I have been having trouble finding them.

Does anyone know where I can get a nice switch. Or at the very least something I can mod into a nice switch?

might want to test which barb to tie into with a multimeter before you put it in your box, so you dont fry something. thats all i can think of, gl!

i have an old black and decker screw driver (cordless) and it was a switch that you push and hold left or right to screw in a direction.. Well i tried wiring it to my comp with aligator clips.. works.. and also it has an LED, which im gonna desolder and then solder on my green one, it has a red one, which i had on the IDE LED pins. Its momentary works like a charm.. game pads... they work too..

Back