• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ati Aiw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bogie

At times i get little pink blocks, i have tryed reseating the card, reinstalling the drivers, any ideas what else i can try, when i resetted it i cleaned the contacts, it will runs months without any problems then it just happens,thank you

Last edited:
ack
double check that the fan is spinnin?
is ure ambient temp higher (summer)?
ure case got some fans movin air
most likly ati would issue u an rma if u ask em
though u might end up with someone's ol returned card
in return

is card stock clocks?

ATI AIW ? Is it a 9800, 9700, 9600, 8500, 7500, etc? I experienced the same problem as you with the OMEGA drivers on my AIW 9800pro. I didn't have that problem WITH THE SAME DRIVERS on my AIW 8500DV.

i would think driver, use cats 4.4 see if it goes away, if not....check to make sure the card isnt getting really hot if it is point a 92mm fan at it thatll keep the sucker cool, if u still get probs i say sumthins up with the card itself.

Thank you, i have the 7500 my case temps right now are 20c, i have 5 case fan 4 80mm 1 92mm that blows in from the front all fans grills have been removed, i also have 1 80mm blowing up from the bottom, i will download those cats 4.4 drivers and see what happens, this only happens ever few months, thats what is so puzzling. thanks again

Back