• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DD Air Trap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RoD

Those that wanted a review on the air trap style res from DD its AWSOME. Guys im not even 20 minutes into leak testing and the bubbles are gone (im sure some more will pop up eventually).

a GREAT buy!

when the system is running the tubes are cloudy (im using str8 water) and i know its from the high flowrate, no big. If i unplug the pump and let it sit for say, 3 minutes, when i come back theres a very thin layer of green foam at the top of the res. I expect foam, is it green because of the inside of the heatercore? Everything is brand new so i assume its just crap that will go away after i finish leak testing and change the fluids.

Yea they put it in as delivered a day early. it "magically" arrived after my not so nice call to fedex.

Where did you come up with the words "Air trap"?.... and how did you correlate it with Danger Den? :p

Reservoir maybe :p

i called it an air trap...not sure why. As for DD, um they made it.

Back