• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how do i use my xbox to play halo on the pc?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why not take the simple solution out and buy it for PC if you really want it that much, personall I have never heard of such a thing except for you using your comp to create a "Lan tunnel" and using the system link to actually connect online to someones console and thus being able to play Halo on Xbox online.

i will give you guys a heads up in a few, of my clan members friends says he has done this be4 so i will try and get his aim.
hope i will find me an answer.

yes u can play Halo over the pc and ive tried it doesnt evolve modding ur xbox at all. all u need is the program xb connect install that on ur pc and u need a router or a second NIC card. then plug the xbox into the router and from there on its easy.

Your initial statement is what didn't make sense to me at first, that's why I was TOTALLY thrown off. I've used Xbox connect, or a form of it. Got it off Gamespy and used it there as well.

trueplaya4ever8 said:
i may give it a try if i can find another network card

No router on you? No dual LAN?

Anyways, its not that great really. Most people are asses and demand you have 2 or more people per console otherwise you can't join their game, etc.

Back