• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to add channels to Guide+?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Breadfan

Inactive Moderator
I use my Ati 8500 AIW for htpc, and also for TiVo. I'm gone alot during the day and into the evening, so I use the guide+ software to record shows.

It downloaded my channel lineup, but a few channels were misplaced. I found out how to rearrange them, so I got Spike on the right channel.

However, it didn't even pickup that I had Speed Channel on my cable.

So...I can turn channel 47 (speed) on, but it doesn't show up on my Guide+....that means no show lineup, and no option to pick a show to record.

How can I force Guide+ to realize I have speed channel and add the lineup for speed? I'm missing tons of good shows I'd like to be watching becuase of this...

I know not guide+ i know Graphics, dunno if anyone in he ATI section can help but the software forum and imaging and display devices forum might be able to help you more then we can.

Back