• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silent bob

Team 32 Folding Ghetto Hanging PC Senior
Here 512MB PC2700 2-3-3 CH-6 Promo Build.
I have bought Promo Build before, its nothing special , it does what is advertised , I have not had much luck even with more volts ., but 89 bux for 512 ? not too bad , not the greatest but for a folder or something . not bad for a casual surfer or emailer

silent bob

I bought a couple of these sticks for the heck of it. I figured that they would clock pretty similar to CH-5. I started testing them earlier, but my old P4 2.0A (it's missing 2 or 3 pins) finally died on me, so I have no test rig right now. I've been tempted to put my A64 rig back together, so this might be the catalyst for me to do so.

Edit: Forgot to mention that there are a couple of 10% off codes. ANAND worked for me. Each stick works out to $80.10, which is a fantastic deal for DDR right now.

I ordered a 2 sticks myself,I was thinking of trying them in my K7D master.Nice deal and the coupon worked for me too,thanks

Back