• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shuttle AN35n Ultra --> DFI ULtra-Infinity? Worth it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobmanfoo

Disabled
im currrently running 2800+ at 230mhz x 10.5 = 2.42ghz 1.75V, 1gig Corsair ValueRam pc3200 2.5-3-3-11 stockV, with the shuttle an35. will i be able to OC much higher (fsb)? will it be worth it to upgrade? i plan on getting a raptor later on. thanks, give my your opinion.

Last edited:
You have an excellent overclock right now. That's a very decent oc for value ram. Try raising the voltage for the ram on the shuttle an35? Does it allow you to?

Also, I made the jump from an NF7-S to a DFI. In my opinion it allows you to get that elusive 100 or 200 more mhz out of your chip but it's a fussy motherboard at that.

it doesn't matter if i up the V on memory, only 2.6 or 2.7 are the options, im pretty sure its the chipset maxing out. this mobo doesn't have V for the chipset.

the max fsb is 236mhz at cas2.5 and 205mhz for cas2.0, all at stock voltage, im very happy with my ram.

dfi dont worth it for the moment because it have alot off probeme(cold boot issue,corruption,poor raid performance...)
i will wait a bit before getting it
250fsb+ is garanted with it but it not worth the trouble at the momement .wait for a fix and get it if u want

Back