• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Desktop Palomino's coming out when??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Despotes said:
Anyone also have any idea how much they'll cost and their Mhz ratings? Check this out for mobo compatibility and performance..

Thank you

http://firingsquad.gamers.com/hardware/palomino/page3.asp

They are out right now in the 1gig and 1.2gig versions. The Tyan Thunder K7 dual mobo is the only board certified for them, right now, but... I just installed the 1.2 on an Epox 8K7A and it is great. Running the mobo at 158 x 9 1.422 mhz. My machines all run SETI, and this combo is kicking the crap out of my P4 1.5 @ 1.68.
The 1.4's will be out the middle of September, and the 1.5's a few weeks later.

Re: Re: Desktop Palomino's coming out when??

chawken said:

They are out right now in the 1gig and 1.2gig versions. The Tyan Thunder K7 dual mobo is the only board certified for them, right now, but... I just installed the 1.2 on an Epox 8K7A bios ver. 1711, and it is great. Running the mobo at 158 x 9 1.422 mhz. My machines all run SETI, and this combo is kicking the crap out of my P4 1.5 @ 1.68.
The 1.4's will be out the middle of September, and the 1.5's a few weeks later.

Back