• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much do you think i can get...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hrhrhrFOOT

For a 1.8ghz celeron, emachines case, emachines psu and 256 mb of pc2100 ram? Just wondering, cause i'm thinking about selling this on ebay, and im not sure how much i'd get for it.

The reason im asking this is cause i wanna buy a nice shiny new x800. I hold in my pocket 220 dollars at this moment, and need to make up 180 dollars. I will be able to get about 80 or so dollars from my parents. Do you think i'll be able to get at least 100 bux for this stuff? If i can get even more, that would be awesome, 150 bux would be perfect. Thanks in advance guys, i appreciate it :D

I mean come on i cant exactly sit here with an a64 and not give it a good video card ;)

EDIT: Ok donny, sorry about that.

Last edited:
$75-$90.00 USD is what I'd charge for that... at least according to price watch...

On E-Bay? You might find a sucker... err... customer to grab it for more than $100 but I'm not 100% sure.

If its a complete system...err, well lets say $40 for the board, $50 for the cpu, $20 for the case and psu, and $20 for the ram. So $130'ish, they could build a system equivelant to it for under $150, so keep it reasonable.

There is no reason to bump a thread several times in a row like this. Sometimes questions go unanswered.

Let people respond as they see fit and refrain from bumping a dead topic. Otherwise this will have to be closed.

I see a lot of people buy overpriced items on ebay for some reason, maybe you will get lucky. Be sure to bump up the s+h cost too, that's where people make the money :)

Back