• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Points not updated in a week?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scary_Penguin

I was noticing today that my points have been stuck at 799 for the past week. When I go visit my user page @ http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Scary_Penguin it shows my last finished unit on 5.5.04, but I look in my logs and I see 4 more since then. Does anyone know what I should be looking for to find my correct stats or any idea why they are not being updated like they say they are?

Thanks!

Grah! For some reason there were only two lines in my client.cfg file! I don't know how it changed but I copied all of the ones over from the one-click and stuck my username in again. I really hope that it doesnt do that again and Im bummed that im out the ~200 points that would have pushed me to 1k :(

Have only ever used notepad. The file that was in my FAH folder only had 2 settings in it, not the 10 or 15 that are supposed to be there.

Back