• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Video card on the way! w00tage!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nebulous

Dreadnought Class Senior
Well after the untimely death of my 6day old XFX FX5900XT, I have a new video card on the way. The BFG FX5900XT is what I got a commin :D Not bad for the price and it has a higher clock/mem speed than the XFX. I swapped parts of my back up rig for it. Still have my digicam on ebay also, but no bites :( oh well, small price to pay to get a new card soon. I'll keep you all posted.

Btw, anyone got the BFG card? How does it run/perform/score/oc?

Great thing about BFG is their "true" lifetime warranty. They'll replace a card even after its shelf life. I've heard of people RMA'ing their video cards and getting something a lot better than what they paid for.

Thanx guyz. 24/7 tech support and that true lifetime warranty is what sold me :) I also found out te BFG is one of the great ones besides leadtek which can be flashed to 5950. This is gonna be fun ;)

Back