• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do you guys like this case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah,

My wish is that Thermaltake would make those same cases in plain black or silver, etc.

They are nice but too flashy for me...

They are very expensive. You could pay $50 for a case and spend the rest on hardware or somthing you need. I recommend checking out a Antec SOHO or a Chietec Dragon, both great solid cases.

It's up to you man if you like the case or not. If you like it and want to pay the money, go for it thermaltake makes sturdy cases. Some people obviously don't like the look of the Thermaltake cases but don't worry about their opinon get what you want because your the one that is going to have to look at it every day. I personally like the look of the Chieftec Dragons (Pretty much a Thermal Take case without all the frills) some people like the Matrix more, some like the Wavemaster some like the Lian Li cases. The point is everyone has their own opinon so just choose what you like best because it's your computer.

I really thinkt hat the Thermaltake cases are way overpriced. I am more of an Antec or Cheiftec fan. Simple yet strong looking.

Thermaltake looks GHETTO as hell. I like silverstone cases and for the price Antec makes the best.

If you8 like thermaltake check out RAIDMAX for half the price.

I bought one of those cases (red and silver) they are pretty nice inside. That black one does not look bad at all. I did however bring it back a few days later. The store I got it at had a floor demo of the Xaser III case and it was dropped in price so low I could not turn it down :) Its what you like that matters..... I like the looks myself and I see alot of others rag on TT looks. But there sure are alot of other cases that I think look alot worse but they think they look nice :)

ok the best and fairly cheap case around is the one the only ANTECK SLK3700BQE

it comes black with 1 120mm fan (for rear) and the fron supports a 120mm fan the hd bays are side ways so they just pull right out and have rubber mounting's so that the vibration is min.

its nice size its 120 mm fan (run big fans low rpm still push the cmf's)

hese is a sample of what you can do with this case (im soon to update the pic (now i have a vga card)

http://gallery.pimprig.com/showphot...&cat=500&page=1

syberspy@school said:
ok the best and fairly cheap case around is the one the only ANTECK SLK3700BQE

it comes black with 1 120mm fan (for rear) and the fron supports a 120mm fan the hd bays are side ways so they just pull right out and have rubber mounting's so that the vibration is min.

its nice size its 120 mm fan (run big fans low rpm still push the cmf's)

hese is a sample of what you can do with this case (im soon to update the pic (now i have a vga card)

http://gallery.pimprig.com/showphot...&cat=500&page=1

Bad link:)

Hey I had that case and have to agree there is no better case for $60.

Back