• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moving on from WCing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EPirate

Well i decided to move on from Water cooling and start using Pelts hehe. Just wanna thank yall i learned ALOT from alot of you. I picked it up pretty fast i even learned physics from you all. Wanna thank a few people. "Zip22" "IMOG" "VAdept" "Korndog" learned most from there replys and posts. Heh what ive learned i was able to get these temps.

I know im not leaving the forums, i wont be around as much tho due to the fact of me moving this summer. On with the Cooling!

Thanks Everyone

Attachments

• temps.jpg
    temps.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 142
ya, i made that jump too...then (after seeing the spike in my elect. bill) i jumped back! i could try to find some of the old posts that will show my "learning curve". i still have the whole setup, i just cant get myself to sell it, just in case i want to give it another go.

GOOD LUCK (TEC cooling and moving!)

Damn, done already with water? Why not migrate into building a chiller since you have the plumbing worked out? Oh well good luck!

Tell me who the babe is in your pic, been wondering?

Heh the girl in my pic is my to be wife. I took me forever to make that fit for a avatar and it makes the pic all distorted.

Oh i plan to cool the pelts with the WC kit i already have build and useing. Just not really messs witht he WC as much as i had before. i spent so much money on WC stuff bought my first kit ended up, upgrading almost everything i just bought cept the tubing and Rad i use. I have a bet to win against my friend to see who can get the most out there comp. And i can't sqeeze it all out with bad cooling. Want some subzeros, and its kinda fun challenging yourself, i really just wanna see if i can do it. Not too many people use pelts around here and would kinda like to show it off at school lol.

I havn't done any plumbing ever in my life unless you count the potato moard we made from PVC pipeing. Im better with Electricity, plus i dont have that many tools and i can do this alot cheaper.

Back