• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tv card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shady_cb

I didnt know what section to paost in so i though i couldnt go wrong with this,

Question???????

WHat Tv card should i get if i wanted to conenct my PS2

Or what connect would i need

Any suggest on a Tv card.

Do you you want to capture your gameplay orso? If so, any card with a (S)Video input *should* work.

*should* --> Intro's and such may use Macrovision copy protection, I doubt the game itself uses it as PC games can easily be captured using FRAPS.

If you want a cheap solution and don't intend to use it with other software (I've been told that some cards just won't work with other software), the Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP/Deluxe/Expert, Hauppauge WinTV GO or Pinnacle PCTV Rave/USB2/Stereo/Pro/Deluxe are probably your best bet.

Keep in mind that not all cards are stereo, and I'm not sure if they all have (S)Video in, or if they come with software.

Personally I would stick with major brands like Pinnacle and Hauppage (Some people seem to have problems with the Leadtek).

Back