• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DD Water Cooling Rig Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orionnt

Im building my first water cooled rig, but im not sure witch radiator to get.

Im going to be using an Antec SOHO File Sever case, i had planne don putting a 120mm blowhole with a black ice extreme at the top, but not enough room for it.

I want to cool the CPU (A64 3400+) with a DD RBX CPU Block and the GPU (GeForce FX5950 Ultra or GeForce 6800) with a DD MAZE4 Block.

Will one of the Black Ice Micro II Dual 80mm Radiators be a big enough radiator for the setup? The case has two 80mm rear exhausts, so i was just going to put it there.

that maybe a lot of heat for a BIXmicro..
In general, most people don't like BIX because they are expensive, but they are fine. You may want to consider getting the full size BIX instead and removing the bottom drive bay from ur SOHO case.
Click on the 'my case' link in my signiture to see what i mean.

Here is a couple pics of my case (Antec 635) with DVD RW, DVD player, 3 HDs, DBL Floppy res and a JR-120

ic72.jpg

1c73.jpg

Back