• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

not sure what drivers to update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stiffler69

i have a 2.4C, asus p4p800 dlx, kingston dual channel 512ddr pc3200,seagate sata 120gig, ti4200 64meg.

all i know is i need to update my video and bios, what else kinda driver should i update im using the onboard audio and lan as well, but their both running fine soo i dont think there is anything there. but is there some other sorts of drivers i need to update?

also a slight little problem whenever i turnPerformance onto Turbo my system crashes to the BSOD randomly, by me just browsing the net and after like 5-10min it crashes. any ideas why it might be doing that? using p4p800 dlx, 2.4C, 512ddr kingston

Stiffler69 said:
also a slight little problem whenever i turnPerformance onto Turbo my system crashes to the BSOD randomly, by me just browsing the net and after like 5-10min it crashes. any ideas why it might be doing that? using p4p800 dlx, 2.4C, 512ddr kingston

what timings did u set on ur ram? r u using spd by default?

nah everything is default i didnt touch anything. just want fro performance mode: auto to turbo

My system will not pass prime test when I turn to turbo mode in default FSB. after overclocked it, my rig passed prime95 test for over 24hours with turbo enabled. the point is, overclocked your pc over than 202mhz will help.

Last edited:
you need to find your highest stable speed manually and not depend on turbo mode.
speed being the mhz and the timings of the ram vs. voltage and other stuff.

Back