• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big Vapochill contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the Link (and on a sidenote, I hope everyone is putting the correct response for the questions relating to favorite HW forum and favorite HW website ;) )

Aslan said:
Thanks for the Link (and on a sidenote, I hope everyone is putting the correct response for the questions relating to favorite HW forum and favorite HW website ;) )

damn i lost

The day after I signed up for this contest, my spam filter exploded with unsolicited Spam e-mails. I truly hope Asetek isn't sharing my e-mail information.

It's interesting because I have not given my e-mail info out for some time until I signed up for this contest. Whether it's coincidence or not, I suggest you use a generic e-mail address like Yahoo or Hotmail.

Normal days my spam filter catches 5 or 6 spam e-mails, the day after I entered I recieved 56 spam e-mails? Coincidence?

i usually get about 2-3 spams a day. after signing up for this contest my spam hasn't changed. still 2-3 per day.

must have been something else, sam ;)

Silversinksam said:
The day after I signed up for this contest, my spam filter exploded with unsolicited Spam e-mails. I truly hope Asetek isn't sharing my e-mail information.

It's interesting because I have not given my e-mail info out for some time until I signed up for this contest. Whether it's coincidence or not, I suggest you use a generic e-mail address like Yahoo or Hotmail.

Normal days my spam filter catches 5 or 6 spam e-mails, the day after I entered I recieved 56 spam e-mails? Coincidence?

I love comcast, I get two spam letters a week maybe! I havent gotten any from this or anything else yet. Sucks for you SSS :cool:

Tatuya said:

I love comcast, I get two spam letters a week maybe! I havent gotten any from this or anything else yet. Sucks for you SSS :cool:

It's no big deal since I use Spamnet ;) I'm lucky as I was in the beta period and my monthly cost is $1.99 rather than the $3.99 they charge now.

Back