• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue Screen of Death.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sLk

I've been getting this error lately:

*** STOP: 0x0000000D1 (0xEB820000, 0X00000002, 000000001, 0xBFDEEBB5)

***ADDRESS BFDEEBB5 base at BFDEC000, DATESTAMP 4018c841 - NVENET.SYS

BEGINNING DUMP OF PHYSICAL MEMORY

All I can understand is the last part.
Which I assume isn't good.
I've done a full virus scan so I'm ruling out that.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much Sophisticated.
Answered everything I need to know.

Just one thing I wanted to add.
I tried updating my drivers in the order specified in that thread.
I still got the BSOD.
It seems there is a conflict between the newest unified Nvidia motherboard driver and the 1007 UberBios.
When I rolled back to the 3.13 the BSOD went away.

Mr rig seems to be doing fine since I've installed the nvidia drivers about an hour ago. Slk, how soon after installation did you get your first bsod? Thanks, Tom.

The first signs of instability came about 6hrs after install in the form of a restart.
After that it became the BSOD which happened whenever I seem to put a load greater than 50% on the cpu.
Keep in mind tho, i'm running the 1007 Uber Bios.
Not the one Asus provides.
Which bios version are you running Splinter?

edit- I guess this should really be in the Mobo Forum. Hindsight's 20/20. Sorry.

Last edited:
A memory dump is nothing bad - except it only regularly happens when an error occurs.

A memory dump sends all the information in RAM to a log file as long as the paging file is larger than the amount of physical memory. It allows someone who knows what they are looking at to investigate the cause of the problem.

yea im getting the same problems with my old A7V mobo, i just upgraded the BIOS to 1011 (but it didn't help) umm... what's so Uber about 1007?
It's wierd i only noticed the BSOD after i installed the win2k service packs.

Back