• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg shipped on a.. Sunday

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

schismspeak

I placed an order for a 180w fortron psu on saturday and recieved an email with fedex tracking number this evening, it was sent out at 1:36pm(The package), I didnt know newegg did this, but maybe they have to now with all the orders they get, they would be so far behind by monday.

I hate to break it but its impossible. FedEx is not open on Sunday. Its just an automated email and probably a screw up at that. I'm sure it will ship Monday though.

Fedex tracking shows it was picked up sunday morning, you are correct about it not being sent yet, I really just thought it was interesting that newegg was putting orders together on a Sunday.

wannaoc said:
I hate to break it but its impossible. FedEx is not open on Sunday. Its just an automated email and probably a screw up at that. I'm sure it will ship Monday though.

I realize this post is really old, but check this out:

This particular package has an estimated delivery date of 08/09/05 (2nd day). Whenever I receive packages from Fedex they usually beat their estimated delivery date by one or two days. Perhaps they're trying to keep with this quasi self-imposed formula?

I was always told Fedex will only deliver up to saturday, not sunday. This package of mine seems to be at least moving on sunday. My packages usually stand still on sundays, 2nd day should be the same, or no?

wannaoc said:

Liar, this is a recent shipment on my part

fed_ex_on_sunday.jpg

yeah if they grounded all their planes on sunday, we would all be fuxx0r3d :D, its just the standard delivery, and mailing stores that are closed, i have recieved a emergency package though on a sunday :D that was sure surprising, had a guy in a fedex car driving, i think it was the manager.

Back