• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton Clock Ratio Identifier

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fac_29

Anyone tried this little program?
http://cbid.amdclub.ru/html/download.html

I just came across it and thought i'd check it out. What do all these readings mean? The fact it says "unlocked multiplier" confirms my findings that my 2800+ XP is indeed unlocked, its a week 35, but i havent tried to overclock it with the multiplier yet. Only way i can do it on this board is by fid jumpers on the motherboard :(
Anyway, i thought i'd post it in case anyone else hadnt seen it so they could use it to tell whether their proc is unlocked or not. I dont know how reliable the program is though...

Heres my readings. Can anyone help me interpret what everything is for? I mean, the significance. I know what most of the readings are for... Thanks.

Attachments

• bcrc14.jpg
    bcrc14.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 199
Yeah i noticed it did with mine. It said it was a JIUHB when in fact its an NIVGB :D The rest seemed to be correct though.

Yeah the Central Brain Identifier they have there is much better and has some great features. Shame it dont tell you if your multiplier is locked or unlocked though :(

EDIT: :D I just noticed you can actually change your Processors name with it. Athlon XP 2800+ becomes a 3200+ in an instant. Or maybe even a Pentium4 :p

Last edited:
Back