• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SLK-974(u) for 19.99 @ SVC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zazuk

Thermalright SLK-947(u) Bolt On Socket A and Pentium 4 Heatsink.
$19.99 w/coupon code "SVC947"
Link.

They also have some other stuff on sale.

Cooler Master Aero Blower Fan w/3.5" bay or PCI Slot Speed Control.
$9.99 w/coupon code "SVC5174CM"
Link

And

Panasonic Panaflo 120x38mm M1A Fan.
$4.99 w/coupon code "SVC5124PAN"
Link

Enjoy.

I just ordered mine. $26 with shipping, but hopefully it should be a bit better than the SK-7 I am currently using.

Great find, good deal. Just ordered to replace the tt7+, no complaints after a good lapping and 38c idle. Just wanted to upgrade as cali summer rolls in.

On Thermalrite's website, it says the SLK-974U won't fit on a NF7-S Rev 2.0 unless you use the "Neo Backplate." Is this the backplate that comes with it? And if it isn't, do I really need another backplate to use it on a NF7-S rev 2? If I don't really need it, or it comes with it, I'll buy it. But I'm not going to buy it if I need to buy a second backplate for it...

Good question . Mine arrived a few days ago but haven't had the time to pull my board and install the HS. Anybody with this board wanna chime in here? I'll be tearing down to install this in a couple of days.

Back