• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Regedit.exe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rastion Signe

Im looking into learning more about registry editing and I was wondering if anyone had the links to a good guide, that covered ALL aspects of Regedit.exe, I don't want to just know a little. I'd like to learn everything about it so I can be confident when using it. Thanks for the help...

I would say you should look into taking a class. I know at my old High School we used to have an A+ class. Take the OS portion if they are two different classes. Also most Comunity Colleges have classes you can take. Thats the best way, otherwise I would say, get a pos computer with 98 on it and just start f'ing around with it. Look at some of the tutorials and try installing a program like the Adobe Acrobat Demo and see if you can crack the trial part to turn it into the full version. You will learn a ton from doing that kind of crap. Macromedia is another good one because they have really good registry security.

Thanks for the help, unfortunately my high school does not offer any worthwhile technology classes, the closest is Basic Programing, which isn't something im interested in at the moment. My school however is getting new computers next year, so im hoping to buy a couple of the old 95/98 ones to network at my home and fool around with. I'd do it right now, but I don't have a computer to do it with :).

Back