• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can this be your dream?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BioTuned

Just for hell of it, i wanted to try something and see how cold can it possible get....i put an air conditioner next to my pc blowing towards it (cooling eveything except for the CPU), while CPU being cooled with promie.....one day ill figure out how to keep it like this......

Last edited:
coldest motherboard temp iv managed was 7°c with the cpu (then an [email protected]) at 12°c idle, however that was all on AIR in the middle of winter in my room with the wiindow open - and i had to wear a coat ;)

i was able to reach -39 with my promie, but -32 is at 4.3....im looking to get better ram and some watercooling/T.E.C setup for the GPU, and NB, and micro heatsinks for mosfets, southbridge and all other.....what i want to do is figure out a way to put that AC unit in the case or somehow fit in a smaller container and direct that air to the case.....if i'll be able to do that i won't prolly get wc/tec setup....but lets see what happens...

Back