• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FTWL - 200k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111two

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seal

As the official ftwl announcer:

OMG ITSA delayed reaction for the 200k barrier celebration!

WTG FTWL!!!

btw how many members we actually got?

foLD on!

Seal

Yay! Next year im gonna try to borg quite a few computers for FTWL. More than double digits that is for sure ;)

You beat me to it. I was going to post this. Oh well...Great job guys!
We have really fell of the charts in ppd and ppw though, lets borg build and recruit. We need to get back to how we were, at least 5k ppw. Lets go!
:D

Matt

mdcomp said:
You beat me to it. I was going to post this. Oh well...Great job guys!
We have really fell of the charts in ppd and ppw though, lets borg build and recruit. We need to get back to how we were, at least 5k ppw. Lets go!
:D

Matt

I suddenly feel like taking a road trip to every public library in the United States...whoa! how did a CD with folding on it get in the car?!? Oh well!

j/k

I might hit the local library's though. There are so many virusus and spyware stuff on those though...I hope it does not interfear with folding.

@md0Cer said:

I suddenly feel like taking a road trip to every public library in the United States...whoa! how did a CD with folding on it get in the car?!? Oh well!

j/k

I might hit the local library's though. There are so many virusus and spyware stuff on those though...I hope it does not interfear with folding.

Drive out to Denver and hand folding cd's out on street corners, hehe.

Matt

Haha...since we have so many homeless instead of donating to their "knead a beeer! Pleese help" fund, I ought to throw Folding CD's out the window at em hehehe

oh wait....darnit...I forgot...you can't get a cardboard sign to fold...darnit :bang head

Back