• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gamefly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funzie

Gamefly.com any subscribers, anything good or bad I should know. I am contemplating subscribing since I have a little more time. Only $21.95 a month for 2 games. I guess I am able to play 4 games a month so that would be perfect. I am more concerned about the shipping time. They say it takes 2-4 days to ship from California to anywhere, but Florida is pretty far from California. What type of shipping do they use? Any personal stories, suggestions or whatever is welcomed. Thanks.

I have used both Gamefly and Netflix, both of which are affiliated with Best Buy. The biggest problem with shipping times is if you ship a game back towards the end of the week, dont count on it till around the middle of the following week. Remember, no shipping on Sunday, and it seemed like they didnt do anything on Saterday either since weekends seemed to push things back two days longer. All in all my experience was pretty good with both Gamefly and Netflix. Expect some fairly long waite time on new releases though.

Back