• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Programs To Test Full Load

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fac_29

What Programs are available to test full load?
A few that i can think of are:
Folding @ Home
Seti @ Home
Prime95
Toast
Heat Up(which is included in MBM5)

Anymore?

I use a loop of aquamark if I want to test my vidcard o/c at the same time.

Else I use Prime.

Folding @ Home...... period.:D

But seriusly it is the best thing out there. It runs cpu at 100% 24/7 and uses all parts of it and SEE/2. on top of all of that your curing cancer and helping oc.com team 32.

Check my sig links \/ \/ \/

Ah yes CPU Burn In, i forgot about that one.
Are looping programs like Aquamark and 3d Mark2001Se reliable ways of testing full load CPU temps though? I have used 3d Mark2001Se looping for about an hour to test full load but was never sure whether it was a wholly reliable way of testing it.
Lately i have been trying out CPU Heat Up which is in the MBM5 Program Folder.

Yep, i have used Folding@Home but since i last formatted my Hard Drive i havent bothered to reinstall it. Maybe its time i did again.

What i'd really like is a reliable program i could use that i didnt have to install that i can just run by clicking the executable. Call me fussy but i hate having loads of stuff installed on my comp and like to keep it down to a minimum.

Back