• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it possible ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KGH

Hi.

Iam having problem with folding on PCs Offline. Unless I heard otherwise I know this is feasible, right ? . But I can not get it to work. I have made both machine with the same machine ID (says 2). I set machine ID on machine getting wus = 2 and machine offline folding = 2 but it wont run. I checked the FAHlog file and there is an error about cannot find ID from server umm . what have I done wrong ?
I did copy the whole F@H folder from the getting-wu machine to the offline machine.

thanks

you can use a thumbdrive, or memory card if you have a reader on both computers....

all you do it download the console to the thumbdrive, setup a shortcut to it, add all your flags including the -local on, and wait till it gets a WU... then just take it over to the other pc.

OK, thanks

:) I will wait . Currently I use Cd-rw to load off WUs as well as pick up result later on. Unfortunately there is no way I can connect those pcs to the Internet nor networked :(

Back