• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who Makes the Best Full Tower Case??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

extremecorvette

Disabled
I'm looking for a full tower case for my next project. I have the Raidmax 668 case and ran out of room in it, so for my next project I wold like to have more room and it still look good. What cases out there look good and are still bigger than just
- External: 4 x 5.25", 2x 3.5".
Inside%20done.jpg

I like that Chieftec case, does any one make some more colors? What about acrylic windows?

Sony is your case Aluminum or Steel?

Last edited:
They do make them in all colors but they are really hard to find at a decent price. You would do better to buy a white one and have it painted for you.

I restore cars and paint them my self. I have a $500 piant gun, and I was thinking about doing that also. Are those cases Aluminum or Steel? I have some paint left over from painting my dads corvette. I cars at auction wrecked them fix them. I got my dad a 00 corvette with 8k miles for 16k at auction and only put 2k in paint and parts in to it. My Viper came from auction also wrecked and I had to put 6k in to it. I'm working on 02 Cady Eldorado ECT, 01 Olds Intrigue GL, and 00 Accord EX.

I don't know if paint used on cars would be the best. I think a vinyl paint used in the cars would be befect. I was going to chrome the frame. That would cover the back and inside. I would still want to paint the front cover and panels. I don't know, what to do. That case is nice but I think I would like to see it before getting it. Is there any other cases out there you guys like? I need that same size for my chiller.

Thanks for your help guys.

Holy crap, that case is NICE. If you have the $$$ and some good painting equipment, and take a little time to do it right, that case would provide some excellent results.

I just a got a Dragon Full tower and it is great. A note about that Aspire case, if youg et it ditch the PSU. i have an aspire case and my PSU is now going dead after only 4 months of use. So ditch its generic crap and get an Antec of something.

I think this is the best case I've ever seen.

The Lian-Li V2000 is easily the most functional, best looking, and water-cooling friendly case out there. I plan on getting one of these for my next project and you can pick up the black ones for aroudn $249.99 on ebay (vs. $299 on most reseller sites).

I second the Lian Li PC V-2000.

That will be my next case, finally decided to upgrade from my Shuttle and move into watercooling.

I have some very good ideas for this case.

extremecorvette said:
I restore cars and paint them my self. I have a $500 piant gun, and I was thinking about doing that also. Are those cases Aluminum or Steel? I have some paint left over from painting my dads corvette. I cars at auction wrecked them fix them. I got my dad a 00 corvette with 8k miles for 16k at auction and only put 2k in paint and parts in to it. My Viper came from auction also wrecked and I had to put 6k in to it. I'm working on 02 Cady Eldorado ECT, 01 Olds Intrigue GL, and 00 Accord EX.

I don't know if paint used on cars would be the best. I think a vinyl paint used in the cars would be befect. I was going to chrome the frame. That would cover the back and inside. I would still want to paint the front cover and panels. I don't know, what to do. That case is nice but I think I would like to see it before getting it. Is there any other cases out there you guys like? I need that same size for my chiller.

Thanks for your help guys.

Sorry for getting back to you so late I just got home from graduating from HS. The case is all Steel except for the front bezel which is plastic. You can get them for $64 here

I like that case and the price is right, I wish it was made from Aluminum like my case

Sony said:

Sorry for getting back to you so late I just got home from graduating from HS. The case is all Steel except for the front bezel which is plastic. You can get them for $64 here

Enermax5100 series aluminum they come in way cool colors and to answer your other question automotive paint is the only thing to use check these cases out ,I bought mine on ebay for cheap,they sell for about $250 w/out ps

Back