• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quiet Water Cooled system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Juiblex79

Registered
I am thinking about changing/upgrading my watercooling system to cool everything inside my computer (CPUs, Chipset, and Video card). I want to rid my system of as many fans as possible. Currently only my 2 CPUs are water cooled with a Koolance Exos system (1/4" ID :( ). So I might have to ditch the existing setup I have.
The Fans I currently have are as follows:
Two 12V 80mm Exhaust fans at the top rear of the case.
One 12V 80mm Fan for the Power Supply 530W.
One 12v 80mm Intake fan at the bottem front of the case.
The Video Card will soon be replaced with a ATI 9800Pro 128MB so what ever stock fan comes with it.
The Chipset fan I replaced with a passive heatsink but it gets a little to hot for me so I would want to cool this with water as well.

So what would you recomend me to use to cool my Two AMD1700+, the Chipset, and video (9800pro). How much air curculation will I need to keep the case at a reasonable temp?

Oh one thing I forgot to mention the Case I have is a full tower, the top of the case is really cramped but theres a ton of space in the bottem since all the drives are at the top of the case by the 2 exhaust fans.

Back